Showing off Hush’s Signature Compact Concave the Trilobite is your do anything, take anywhere type board. Its rails dig into soft mushy waves or ripping shore break. The hand shaped concavity creates the lift you need to get barreled down the line.
- Loved by bodysurfers and hand boarders all over the world. Experience the signature compact concave design that gives you the grip you need to stay on any steep wave. The incredible compact size and sharp crisp rails of the Trilobite cut effortlessly through any type of surf and handles perfectly down a vertical takeoff.
- GUARANTEE We stand behind our handboards/ handplanes. We guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship - A perfect combination of lightness, strength, and buoyancy all made in America. These boards will last year after year.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY– The Trilobite is made from a renewable bioplastic. It is recyclable and does not leave microplastics in the Ocean. It was a priority to ensure our handboards / handplanes are eco-friendly, renewable, and recyclable.
- PERFORMANCE- Countless hours of research and development went into the concave bottom and Trilobite shape to optimize lift and speed. You will feel the difference. It creates the same lift and speed on a wave as a much larger board. The Trilobite is for the bodysurfer / handboarder looking to swim effortlessly, glide into barrels and go fast again and again.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP AND NO SLIP GRIP BOARD – Fit the soft adjustable satin strap to your preferred snug. Instantly feel the Trilobites comfort and grip in the hand pocket. The built-in textured grip gives you extra control and keeps the board in your hand even in large crashing swell. After each bodysurfing session rest easy knowing the strap is water and mold resistant.
Sustainable 3d Printing
"Just used it this morning! Loved it! Perfect size for my hands. I'm planning to let some of the Sandy's Crew try it out. Does it come in different colors?"
"I took it out to Pacifica today. Waves were super soft as usual. I actually surfed surfed, went in to grab my fins and handboard after about an hour. Caught so many waves with it! Even with how soft the waves were."
7.75 In / 19.69 Cm
6.75 In / 17.15 Cm
0.25 In / 0.635 Cm
0.311 lbs / 4.976 oz / 141.1 gm
Which waves is this board best for?
The Trilobite: designed for Point Panics. The small size, light weight and extra concave makes it perfect for steep fast wave and shore break, great for advanced riders.
Wave Size: 3ft+